CNUP: Center for Neuroscience
Areas Of Concentration - Visual system
- Marlene Behrmann
- Visual cognition in normal and brain-damaged humans.
- Marlene Cohen
- Using attention to study cortical population codes
- Carol L. Colby
- Cortical mechanisms of memory, attention, and spatial representation in primates.
- Neeraj J. Gandhi
- Neural basis of sensorimotor integration and cognition
- Sandra J. Kuhlman
- Influence of cortical inhibitory circuits on sensory development and perceptual learning.
- Tai Sing Lee
- Computational and electrophysiological study of visual
perception, perceptual organization, neural plasticity and neural
coding; computer vision.
- Paul W. Munro
- Adaption, learning, and plasticity in simulated neural networks.
- Carl R. Olson
- Cortical mechanisms of cognition in primates.
- Matthew A. Smith
- Cortical circuits and population codes that underlie visual perception
- Michael B. Steketee
- Regenerative medicine approaches to protecting and repairing the retina and the optic nerve.
- Michael Tarr
- High-level vision and categorization in humans