CNUP: Center for Neuroscience
Areas Of Concentration - Pain and Pain Mechanisms
- Kathryn M. Albers
- Growth factors and sensory neuron function in pain and nerve injury.
- Brian M. Davis
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of central and peripheral nervous system development and plasticity.
- H. Richard Koerber
- Development, plasticity and pain processing in sensory neurons and in the spinal dorsal horn.
- Sarah E. Ross
- Functional Organization of Spinal Somatosensory Circuits
- Rebecca P. Seal
- Studies of neural plasticity in motor disorders and the neural circuits underlying touch and pain.