CNUP: Center for Neuroscience
Areas Of Concentration - Genesis, Survival and Differentiation of Neurons
- Kathryn M. Albers
- Growth factors and sensory neuron function in pain and nerve injury.
- Charleen T. Chu
- Mitochondrial homeostasis, dendritic remodeling and autophagy in neurodegeneration.
- Kenneth N. Fish
- Functional consequences of altered connectivity in schizophrenia; the early secretory pathway’s role in neurodevelopment and synaptogenesis
- Tija C. Jacob
- Regulation of GABAergic inhibition in development and mental disorders
- Stephen D. Meriney
- Regulation and modulation of presynaptic ion channels and transmitter release in healthy and diseased synapses.
- Sarah E. Ross
- Functional Organization of Spinal Somatosensory Circuits
- Nathaniel N. Urban
- Physiology imaging and computation in the olfactory system.
- Yan Xu
- Gene and stem cell therapy in brain ischemia/membrane protein structure by NMR.