CNUP: Center for Neuroscience
Areas Of Concentration - Axonal Guidance and Synaptogenesis
- Kenneth N. Fish
- Functional consequences of altered connectivity in schizophrenia; the early secretory pathway’s role in neurodevelopment and synaptogenesis
- Yanhua Huang
- Cellular and circuitry mechanisms underlying drug addiction and sleep regulation of reward.
- Tija C. Jacob
- Regulation of GABAergic inhibition in development and mental disorders
- Cynthia Lance-Jones
- Motoneuron development and spinal cord patterning.
- Laura E. Lillien
- CNS stem cells.
- Stephen D. Meriney
- Regulation and modulation of presynaptic ion channels and transmitter release in healthy and diseased synapses.
- Sarah E. Ross
- Functional Organization of Spinal Somatosensory Circuits
- Michael B. Steketee
- Regenerative medicine approaches to protecting and repairing the retina and the optic nerve.