CNUP: Center for Neuroscience
Areas Of Concentration - Computational Neuroscience
- Aaron Batista
- Sensory-motor integration and neural prosthetics
- Marlene Cohen
- Using attention to study cortical population codes
- Brent Doiron
- Theoretical investigations of the impact of neural variability on sensory processing.
- G. Bard Ermentrout
- Applications of mathematics to biological systems.
- Tai Sing Lee
- Computational and electrophysiological study of visual
perception, perceptual organization, neural plasticity and neural
coding; computer vision.
- Anne-Marie Oswald
- Contributions of cortical microcircuit properties to information processing and coding in the olfactory system.
- Jonathan Rubin
- Theoretical and computational modeling of dynamics in neuronal networks.
- Srivatsun Sadagopan
- The perception of vocal communication sounds in realistic listening conditions
- Matthew A. Smith
- Cortical circuits and population codes that underlie visual perception
- Nathaniel N. Urban
- Physiology imaging and computation in the olfactory system.