Vanessa Franco, Ph.D.
- Graduated: April, 2011
- Mentor: Dr. Robert Turner
- Thesis: The behavioral and neurophysiologic effects of acute dopamine receptor blockade in the macaque striatum
- Current Position: Emergency Medicine Resident University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior Degree: BS University of Rochester (2005)
Chan, V., Starr, P.A., and Turner, R.S. Bursts and oscillations as independent properties of neural activity in the parkinsonian Globus Pallidus internus. Neurobio. Dis., 2010 Aug 18.