Witek Lipski, Ph.D.
- Graduated: December, 2011
- Mentor: Dr. Anthony Grace
- Thesis: Role of locus coeruleus and amygdala projections to ventral subiculum in stress regulation
- Current Position: Postdoctoral Associate Department of Neurosurgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Prior Degree: BA Colby College (2000)
Laviolette, S.R., Lipski, W.J. and Grace, A.A. A subpopulation of neurons in the medial prefrontal cortex encodes emotional learning with burst and frequency codes through a dopamine D4 receptor-dependent basolateral amygdala input. J Neurosci. 25(26):6066-75, 2005.